Frequently Asked Questions

How do I set up / stop service?

Please visit our Start/Stop Service page for forms and instructions on establishing water service.  Or contact us for more details. To stop service, please contact us.  Stop service requests may be done by telephone or in person or online.

How do I change my address, phone number or email address?
You can fill out the change of address form on the back of your bill, call the office at (760) 951-0006, in person or online.

When is my bill due?
Your bill is due upon receipt and considered late if not paid by the last business day of the month.

When does the bill come out?
The first week of the month.

When is a late fee applied to my bill?
The first business day of the month.

Are you hiring?
Please see our employment page for current job openings.

Where can I get a dump pass?
You can get a dump pass by coming into the office Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:30 pm.

Why is my bill so high?
Charges are based on the amount of water that runs through the water meter.  Outside water use can account for up to 70% of residential water use.  If you have a leak inside or outside your home, your bill will be higher than normal.  If you are concerned about your water use, please contact us and we can schedule a complimentary water audit.  You can also visit our Conservation page for more information on how you can save water.

Why haven’t my barrels been picked up?
There may be several reasons, Burrtec will pick up anytime between 6:00 am and 6:00 pm. Your trash must be at the curb by 6:00 am in order to be serviced. If your barrels have not been serviced, you may contact customer service on the day following your regularly scheduled pickup day at (760) 951-0006.