Bulky Item Pick Ups
Items Allowed for Pickup
Large furniture, appliances, electronic waste, rolls of carpet (maximum 4’ up to 40 pounds), up to four tires (no rims or commercial vehicle tires), and other household bulky items that do not fit in your residential barrel.
Items that are Not Allowed for Pickup
Bags or boxes of trash, regular trash; green waste including: leaves, tree trimmings, sod, tree stumps; wood; car parts or bodies; tanks; household hazardous waste materials including but not limited to paints, solvents, oil, fluorescent lights, etc.; construction or demolition debris; concrete; asphalt; rocks; garage doors; etc.
We will not be able to pick up any items that cannot be safely lifted or collected by our staff.
Important notes about Bulky Item Pickups
• Bulky item pickups are done every Thursday.
• You must call to schedule a pickup.
• When calling for your pickup, you will be asked for a list of your 5 items to be picked up.
• You are limited to 5 items.
• Items can only be placed out the night before scheduled pickup day.
• Our staff can only pick up items listed on the work order.
• No mattresses with bed bugs or feces can be picked up (Call Burrtec Waste at 760-245-8607 if you have a mattress that does not qualify for our bulky item pick up service).
• Carpet must be cut into 4’ sections and rolled. Rolls must be no more than 40 pounds.
For additional pickups, there will be a $35 pick-up fee and a fee of $11 per additional item.